Maintenance & Calibration
Maintenace and Calibration of all Instrumenmts
Magic Solutions repair and service instruments
- Pressure Instruments
- Temperature Instruments
- Flow Meters
- Linear Instruments
Magic Solutions also calibrate instruments to ensure:
- Readings from an instrument are consistent with other measurements.
- Accuracy of the instrument readings.
- Establish the reliability of the instrument.
Preventive Maintenance helps instrument Uptime, Performance, and Compliance to meet quality and regulatory standards. Through on-going scheduled maintenance, productivity is improved by reducing the need for “on-demand” service, therefore reducing instrument downtime.
Regular, planned, Preventive Maintenance on the instrument:
- Ensures equipment is fully operational and within factory specifications
- Extends the operating life of the instrument
- Replaces worn parts before they affect equipment or instrument performance
- Provides routine or recommended maintenance
Calibration and Preventive Maintenance is scheduled and carried out onsite, by a Magic Solutions Field Service Technician, ensuring instrument Uptime, Performance and Compliance with quality and regulatory requirements.